CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

For you, CAGB.

A. Attached or Single? So very attached.
B. Best Friend? LC.
C. Cake or pie? Never pie. I hate.
D. Day of choice? Tuesday. There's no explanation for this. I just love Tuesdays.
E. Essential item? I would say coffee, but I hope that one day I will stop being coffee's bitch. So, I'll say moisturizer.
F. Favorite color? Cerulean.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither, under any circumstances.
H. Home town? Booooowie, MD.
I.Favorite indulgence? Buying Harp and Guinness once a week for "Black and Tan Night."
J. January or July? January. Definitely January.
K. Kids? I have been pregnant or nursing (or both) for 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks and 6 days. Connor is 5, Jonas is 3 1/2, Juliet is 2 and Lila is 9 months.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Criss kids and LC.
M. Marriage date? January 10th. (And, according to the Catholic Church, December 9th.)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? Uno.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apple. Oranges, Cat? Really? *You* pick oranges?!? I feel like I don't even know you...
P. Phobias? Snakes. But, I had an incident. It's warranted.
Q. Quotes? "All this responsibility at such a young age has made Barbara a bitchy flibbity gibbet." - Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter-House Five.
R. Reasons to smile? The Criss Crew.
S. Season of choice? Winter. (Even though Levi swears I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Maybe I'm a masochist...)
T. Tag 5 people: Jessica, Rachel, Leslie, Todd, Lindsay.
U. Unknown fact about me? I say bizarre, non-specific prayers for random people based on what I see them doing. For example, last night I saw a woman in CVS buying a pregnancy test and I prayed that whatever the outcome, her life changes for the better. I do this ALL THE TIME. But, I never tell anyone, because I know how unbelievably weird practice it is.
V. Vegetable? Sweet Potato.
W. Worst habit? Saying G-D-it. I have to get control of that phrase.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? In a perfect world, I will never have another ultrasound OR x-ray.
Y. Your favorite food? It changes day-to-day. Today? Fried Green Tomatoes from Georgia Browns.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra.
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Alligator. Nothing else comes close.

1 comments:

CAGB said...

Oh yeah, because I PICK apples...Haha, that is definitely funny.