CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's funny because it's true

Levi and I were watching the movie Niagara last night.* During the climax, the police are searcing for Marylin Monroe.

L: At least the APB will be pretty easy to put out.
C: What? What do you mean?
L: Yeah, we want everyone to be on the lookout for the hottest chick ever. So, look around, and if you see the hottest chick you ever seen, that's who we need. Hottest chick in history is who we're searching for. Over.
C: *Laughs for 2-3 minutes*

* It should be noted that watching Niagara was 100% against Levi's wishes and he's blaming my sudden facsination with Mariyln Monroe entirely on Joyce Carol Oates. I finished Blonde over the summer and have dvr'd every MM movie I can since and rattle off trivia about her personal life before and after whatever cinematic delight I've made us sit through. I may be the only person to ever make their husband get tired of the hottest chick in history.

0 comments: