thats probably the best use of a ticker ever! lately we've been going to sleep every night watching 2 episodes of season 3 along with thier deleted scenes...yes thats right, i bought the dvd :)
This is my dream. The best ticker ever! I've actually watched 40 Year Old Virgin three times for my Steve Carell (and Amy/Kelly) fix...Thanks for actually doing this. Five days - I can make it 'til then...And, and hour long episode actually makes me think Steve Carell must care about me personally...:o)
3 comments:
thats probably the best use of a ticker ever! lately we've been going to sleep every night watching 2 episodes of season 3 along with thier deleted scenes...yes thats right, i bought the dvd :)
This is my dream. The best ticker ever! I've actually watched 40 Year Old Virgin three times for my Steve Carell (and Amy/Kelly) fix...Thanks for actually doing this. Five days - I can make it 'til then...And, and hour long episode actually makes me think Steve Carell must care about me personally...:o)
Ah! Yes, tonight!!!
Post a Comment